Sunday, November 21, 2010

Nebraska falls to the refs

If I was a Nebraska player, I would've just been flagged.

They dropped 16(145 yards) flags on Nebraska, while calling only 2(10) on Texas A&M. They're pretty much saying that Texas A&M didn't hold once in the game. They didn't get a little too physical with a receiver once. Yeah right! When a flag could be thrown on nearly every play, a 16-2 penalty disparity is very telling. I challenge anyone to find a game where the penalty differential between the two teams was 14. Because I've never seen that.

I didn't buy into the Big 12 referee conspiracies and I'm not saying I do now, but last night raised my eyebrows(and my blood pressure) on many occasions. Can anyone tell me when ABC stopped showing replays of penalties both during and away from the play? Maybe they were too thrilled with Bo Pelini's reactions to break away. Either way, the lack of replays only heightens my suspicion.

Worst part of it all is, there wont be any reprimandation. There might be some for Texas A&M's Defensive End, Tony Jerod-Eddie for his part in this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9I1lQwmSXO4 , but I wouldn't count on it. Why?

Because the Big 12 is pathetic, as is Dan Beebe, and his crew of referees.

Big Ten, you've never looked so damn good.

No comments:

Post a Comment